The half day classes start at 10.00-1.00, and the full day 10.00-1.00 and 2.00-4.30.
Times can be flexible to suit.
- Some of the typical dishes on this course are as follows:-
- Chickpea Flour Pancakes (with peppers and onion)
- Paneer Tikka Masala
- Dhal Triveni (three-lentil curry)
- Green Beans, Peas & Aubergine
- Kichadi & Biryani (lentils, rice and vegetables) & (layered rice and vegetable dish)
- Please note the biryani will be classified as a main and staple (2 dishes)
The half day class will incorporate a main meal, a side dish, a staple (rice or bread), and cachumber (cucumber, tomato, and onion salad) or raita.
The full day class will incorporate a starter, main meal, a side dish, a staple (rice or bread), cachumber (cucumber, tomato, and onion salad) or raita, and a suitable dessert.
The menus for all the classes are created by the ISS, however your input is important so that we may accommodate any special dietary requirements you may have. It is essential that if this is the case, that you provide them in advance of the class date.
Prices includes all ingredients, a beer or a glass of wine, and the food cooked is for you to eat and take home (enough for 2).
To complete this course successfully we recommend you have a minimum of either 3 half day classes, or 2 full day classes.
20,509 total views, 2 views today