The half day classes start at 10.00-1.00, and the full day 10.00-1.00 and 2.00-4.30.
Times can be flexible to suit.
- Some of the typical dishes on this course are as follows:-
- Samosa Masala (spicy potato, green pea and carrot filled toasties)
- Pili Pili Chicken (hot spicy chicken with paprika)
- Doodhi Chana Dhal (bottle gourd and chickpeas)
- Chicken and Coriander Kofta Curry (chicken and coriander meatballs curry)
- Kichadi (lentils, rice and vegetables)
The half day class will incorporate a main meal, a side dish, a staple (rice or bread), and cachumber (cucumber, tomato, and onion salad) or raita.
The full day class will incorporate a starter, main meal, a side dish, a staple (rice or bread), cachumber (cucumber, tomato, and onion salad) or raita, and a suitable dessert.
The menus for all the classes are created by the ISS, however your input is important so that we may accommodate any special dietary requirements you may have. It is essential that if this is the case, that you provide them in advance of the class date.
Prices includes all ingredients, a beer or a glass of wine, and the food cooked is for you to eat and take home (enough for 2).
To complete this course successfully we recommend you have a minimum of either 3 half day classes, or 2 full day classes.
20,531 total views, 2 views today