The half day classes start at 10.00-1.00, and the full day 10.00-1.00 and 2.00-4.30.
Times can be flexible to suit.
- Some of the typical dishes on this course are as follows:-
- Dhaniya Mirch Murgh (chicken in green masala sauce)
- Dhal Makhni (lentils, kidney beans, cream & butter)
- Jeera Chicken (cumin scented chicken)
- Chingri Malai Curry (prawns in a coconut cream sauce)
- Yakhni and Biryani (pulao in aromatic chicken/lamb stock) & (layered rice, vegetables and meat)
- Please note these dishes will be classified as a main and staple (2 dishes)
The half day class will incorporate a main meal, a side dish, a staple (rice or bread), and cachumber (cucumber, tomato, and onion salad) or raita.
The full day class will incorporate a starter, main meal, a side dish, a staple (rice or bread), cachumber (cucumber, tomato, and onion salad) or raita, and a suitable dessert.
The menus for all the classes are created by the ISS, however your input is important so that we may accommodate any special dietary requirements you may have. It is essential that if this is the case, that you provide them in advance of the class date.
Prices includes all ingredients, a beer or a glass of wine, and the food cooked is for you to eat and take home (enough for 2).
To complete this course successfully we recommend you have a minimum of either 3 half day classes, or 2 full day classes.
20,222 total views, 8 views today